Dublin South City Partnership is committed to providing learning opportunities to all adults, particularly those who may not have had great chances or experiences, first time around. Whether you would like to learn to train your dog, learn about gardening, makeup, mindfulness, take part in an Irish conversation group, or gain qualifications for employment, we can support you. Our courses are delivered in a safe, friendly, positive environment by passionate, experienced trainers who are ready to share their skills and knowledge with you.
We want you to enjoy learning.
We also provide a range of courses and workshops provide focussed on personal development and wellbeing. These aim to support people to build their confidence and overcome personal barriers in their lives. Programmes include mindfulness courses and life-coaching.
For these programmes, contact Jenny at email@example.com or 01 473 2196 / 086 143 8709
Getting involved in adult education could help you:
- Keep up with changes in the world
- Keep up with changes in yourself
- Keep you socially engaged, increasing your connections with your local community and helping you feel less isolated
- Keep your mind active and creative, learn new skills or discover new interests
- Provide a second chance, particularly if your first chance didn’t work out too well
- Help you train / retrain for employment
The Lifelong Learning Team at Dublin South City Partnership can support you by:
- Providing one to one support and advice on what is available in the local area
- Delivering a range of courses – all free – in your local community